With the realities of global warming firmly acknowledged, there is a growing desire from consumers to be supplied with renewable energy and to reduce our dependency on electricity generated by fossil fuels. This message has now been received by governments who are encouraging the growth and development of renewable energy projects. With the expansion of renewable energy infrastructure comes the need for specialist insurance cover.
Securitas Insurance Partners provides a wide variety of insurance for the renewable energy sector whether large or small scale projects and is an innovative provider of renewable energy insurance products to assist the development of the renewable industry.
We can provide cover for:
• Combined heat and power (CHP) – biomass and wood chip boiler systems.
• Solar Photo voltaic and active solar thermal systems.
• Hydro-electric facilities.
• Hydrogen fuel cell technologies.
• Waste to energy systems.
• Construction risks (including testing and commissioning and advance loss of profits).
• Transit risks (including delay in start-up loss of profits).
• Engineering risks (operational machinery breakdown).
• Material damage.
• Loss of revenue & business interruption.
• Employers, Public & Products liability.
• Professional Indemnity.